Our second Insights Webinar spotlights the Prospect Center, a key area of Continuum CRM that organizes all information and activities associated with a prospect into a one-stop shop for the sales counselor. By using the features contained in the Prospect Center, sales counselors can stay focused on what is most important for moving the prospect through the sales process.
Even if you are not a current Continuum CRM user, you will find the Insights Prospect Center webinar informative. You will learn about the level of functionality you and your sales team should expect to have at your fingertips and how intelligent screen layouts and fast access increases efficiency.
Screens organized for fast access and optimized efficiency.
The left portion of the Prospect Center main screen spotlights the selected prospect, including clearly marked “action” icons and a selection of special layouts that cater to different roles. And, all fields are keyword searchable. Details of activities can be found in the center part of the screen, with a visual display of how far the prospect has progressed through the workflow. Key contacts for each prospect are on the right area of the screen, with all attachments readily available. This screen layout has been shown to increase the speed of information access and taking action.
Connecting sales to key data to support “Best Practices”.
Your CRM should support your sales counselor’s efforts as they move prospects through the funnel. Here is how the Prospect Center helps sales counselors stay on track and on point with all activities:
- Managing your day: There should be no schedule lag simply because the CRM failed to alert a sales counselor of an impending due date. The Prospect Center’s activity color-coding (red, yellow, green) highlights the status of all sales activities at a glance.
- Drilling down with “Timeline Views”: Purposefully designed timeline views ensure that sales counselors can reliably see where their prospects are at any given point in the sales process. Here are two key options for viewing activity related data:
- Notes View: This view is dedicated to just the notes entered about a prospect, helping sales counselors to better understand details relating to the “journey” of their prospects. Applying a quick keyword “search” allows them to quickly pull up notes regarding specific interactions. Notes view is especially useful when onboarding new sales employees, helping them get up to speed quickly.
- Workflow View: Understanding the prospect’s “journey” and how it overlays with the community’s sales process is critical in determining next steps. This view is customizable to match your own community’s unique workflows and helps the sales counselors get a better sense of where their time is being spent and how to adjust accordingly.
Customizable to fit your unique culture and sales processes.
No sales counselor should be tasked with adapting your organization’s unique processes to a one-size-fits all CRM platform. The Prospect Center’s fields and layouts are fully customizable to fit your community, not the other way around. For example:
- Workflow Step Visual – dynamically reflects your community’s customized workflow steps and highlights the prospect’s progress.
- Deposits Panel – can be modified to reflect each community’s deposit structure for one or more lines of service.
- Related Contact Information – allows for the creation of streamlined views to show only the information that is important to the community. Also, enforces the completion of key fields.
The Prospect Center ensures that no prospect falls through the cracks.
These are a few highlights taken from the comprehensive overview contained in the Insights Prospect Center webinar.
Given the deeper set of data now available, along with an intuitive user interface that fits the sales counselors’ needs, no prospect should ever fall through the cracks again. The Prospect Center keeps sales teams engaged in the activities that matter most, helping them advance each prospect towards completion in the most efficient and effective way.
Let us know if you would like more information or a personal demo of Prospect Center. We’re happy to help!
Give us a call at 800-570-6030 and see how Continuum CRM can improve your sales and marketing effectiveness without breaking the bank. Or, feel free to visit our website www.continuumcrm.com to learn more.