It’s budget season. Maybe you have tried to purchase a new CRM only to find out it will take months and months to get started let alone completely rolled out. We, too, have heard the horror stories of projects that should have your team up and running in April, and are still limping along in August.
There are a few reasons for this (and none are justified):
- Backlog is a common excuse these days with staff attrition and more virtual workers. This can add layers of complexity to communications and tasks which, in turn, add up to big delays on your implementation.
- Added requirements have been known to push back many an implementation deadline. It’s especially a problem with CRMs that weren’t built for customization. So, what seems like a simple change or added feature can turn into weeks and weeks of trial and error. That’s because many CRMs simply are unable to handle the dynamic interaction environment of senior living sales and marketing programs.
- Large supplier syndrome happens with many of the “big guys” – they simply have a few too many irons in the fire. They may be adding more products to their lines or are in the middle of acquisitions. That stalls many implementations because their team gets defocused away from your project to “more important” things.
And, after enough deadlines have been missed, too many marketers end up with watered down solutions, and only half the features they signed up for, all sacrificed just to get the system up and running. We think that is a terrible way to run a CRM company!
At Continuum, we are fortunate for several reasons.
- We have all hands on deck. We’ve experienced zero attrition and zero backlog. Many of our employees have been with us for years. They come into the office each day ready to go to work for our customers.
- We’re nimble. Accommodating added requirements and changes is what our CRM was built to do. So, tailoring to meet specific needs is a given. We have both the bandwidth and the agility to turn on a dime. That keeps our installations running on time.
- We have response times that we’re super proud of. We have a 1-week project start window. Most of our implementations are complete six weeks from purchase. So, an order placed in September will be up and running well before the holidays.
Which leads us back to the fact that we’re in budget season. So, if you’re thinking of putting off that CRM purchase yet again, maybe it’s time to reconsider. The process of purchasing and implementing a state-of-the-art Continuum CRM, that is customized to your specific needs, is not a 6-month project. It’s not even a 3-month project.
Don’t let stories of lengthy implementations lead to more postponing. Give us a call and we could get your community up and running well before the holidays.
Give us a call at 800-570-6030 and see how Continuum CRM can improve your sales and marketing effectiveness without breaking the bank. Or, feel free to visit our website www.continuumcrm.com to learn more.